... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Tuesday 19 October 2010

MY BABY BOY !

eah...he can smile pretty well....this is about some weeks old i guess...

my baby....thirsty on my lap...;p..awww...look at his lips!

my baby....just born into this world of Varities. His momma gonna make him famous one day....;)



yeah...he passes out these amazing quirky and funny laughs all of a sudden.

No. Let me clear your doubt in the beginning itself. I am not a mother – which obviously means that he is not my son. I prefer to call him my son because he the only baby I’ve been so mentally and emotionally attached with. He is my cousin brother. Well... kind of. Right now, he is entering into his Kindergarten years. But sadly, I’ve got no present pics of his. I was going through my old CDs and found this one. Here you go, pics of my God Son. (what? I like to believe I am one… =p)

Angels. They’ve always been around. This is my angel!

PS: his name is MAAZIN RAHEES

No comments:

Post a Comment