... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Wednesday 11 August 2010

MY ANNOYING HUSBAND !



“My husband is annoying! Don’t misunderstand me, I love him a lot. But there are times when he is so damn annoying that I wonder how I’m surviving with him!” said a married woman in her blog.

As I said earlier, as boredom got the hell out of me, I started surfing the web to do something (ANYTHING!) that would be at least a mile close to interesting. I came across this blog in which this woman wrote about how annoying her husband is. I am just a 16 years old, and obviously not married. So I don’t actually know clearly how irritating a husband can be. (“very irritating!” I’ve heard my mom say. Shh…don’t tell my dad!) . According to what the woman has stated, dealing with an annoying husband can be very stressful. Mind you, this woman is pregnant. An annoying husband tops this ice cream story like a cherry. I have decided to check on this web page frequently as the stories are quite funny. Do check it out, laughter is a promise!

http://myhusbandisannoying.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment