... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Friday 23 April 2010

BIEBER FEVER!


Everyone talks about this boy. Presently a 16 year old teenager, he was found through YouTube at the age of 13. he had posted some of his home videos which was ultimately found by Scooter Braun, a friend of Usher. he later introduced Justin Bieber to Usher and now he is THE thing. WHO DOESN'T KNOW HIM? you don't? then you are missing one heck of a lot, friend! he is what girl would call...a dream boy or a chocolate boy. He is what the guys would call...A spoil sport bcz he is all the girls talk about!

I heard about him last year (2009). My exams were going on and right before my science exam, my friend came up to me and asked me, "have your heard about Justin Bieber?" I usually know every cool people out there (=D). so even though i accepted the fact that i didn't know him, the first thing i did when i got back home was check on that dude. that was the beginning. since then, i've had this fever. The fever that infects the girls the most....BIEBER FEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment