... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Thursday 22 April 2010

Votes are in!




The much awaited results finally came in today. i proudly revealed who i voted for bcz they won!

i voted for Harsha and now she is the Asst.Head Girl. I voted for Anam and now she is the head girl. i'm happy and they are happy.....

it actually doesn't matter to us who wins and who doesn't win...what matters is that on Sunday, all the students that got elected will bring chocolates! huge ones as we ordered....so as far as I've counted i'm getting 10 whole bars of chocolate!...mainly galaxy and cadbury!

The first thing i did once i reached back home was call my friend, Nahla to tell her about what happened in islahi today. she studied there before with me (a loong loong story! i'll probably tell you next time). and i poured in the news along with all the bits and gossips a newcomer; me heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment