... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Tuesday 20 April 2010

FIRST WORST

Years and years back, I went to Indian Islahi Islamic school. i studied there for five years (from KG1 to grade 3). due to some problems, my folks changed me to Our Own English High School where i had my best experiences ever! After studying seven great years of my life there, i had to change again. This time it was because OOEHS had grades only till grade 10. Admission was tight and I finally got into a school. and that school was unfortunately Islahi- a school i never wished to get back to.
April 11th was my first day back to Indian Islahi Islamic school, now as a grade XI student. i had opted for commerce and i was sent to a class to wait. about 15 minutes later a bunch of students along with me were sent a new classroom. as i finally took a seat in my new class, i realized that i was not the only unfortunate girl. we had 18 new students along with 5 islahi students.

calsses commenced but no teachers took class. well! no one does when it is the first day of school. I had pals from My old school thankfully and so i survived my first day taking to them. even though i am a talkative kind of girl, i wasn't comfortable in talking with the new students i just met.

it was hell boring. i hadn't gotten my uniform as it took time to get it stitched. i kinda snored my day off and i was sooo relieved to get back home and do nothing. NOTHING IS SURELY BETTER THAN GOING TO DREADED ISLAHI!

No comments:

Post a Comment