... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Befriending!

I am in my second week in the new school. I've managed to befriend most of the people i see. It's hard to just walk up to a person you've never seen before and say "hey, whtz up". well, i am doing that right now. the more i do it, its becoming thankfully easy. at times i get those glares where the person i'm talking to wonders, "what's with this girl?". they kinda find me weird...but i'm fitting in...and hopefully surviving well!




These are some of the people i'm some what close with. i had to hunt in Facebook to find this pic!

oh BTW, the moment i joined islahi, my facebook friends list started increasing so badly that i had to delete many fo the people i didnt know! all the guys and girls from islahi added me ad i had to accept all the people i knew or else the first impression they would get of me would be, "that girl has attitude". me, who kinda has a little attitude, shouldnt let them know it...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment