... JUST A SIMPLE GIRL...
...WAITING TO LIVE HER DREAM...

Wednesday 5 May 2010

BASKETBALL MANIA!


Today we had basketball finals. It was Green house Vs Blue house and it was one heck of a game! Usually, in my high spirits I cheer loudly (most of the time screaming). But after coming to islahi, I kind of lost all that. I am not blaming anyone here. I am just saying that I’m taking time to belong to a house exactly. As I said before, I was positioned in Yellow house and I was least bothered.

Oh…back to basketball. It was one heck of a game (did I already say that?). I don’t exactly remember who all were there on the field, but some particular girls caught my attention. Safa {one heck of a beautiful girl !! (Am saying “heck” a lot…aint I?)} who played for green house was just awesome. Even though her shooting weren’t exactly great, her defending was marvelous! Sana Khan and Gnei (pronounced “ney” though we call her Geni. Our business teacher calls her Geeni. That that is another story) were the others who caught my lil eye from green house.

From Blue house, which eventually won the game with 16 points, harsha and farzeena played really well. But it was Fathima (we call her Fathoum) who had my total attention nearly 3 quarters of the game! She, being Safa’s best friend, was with her in the field throughout the game. Now don’t misunderstand me. I am not saying that they were great friends and so were inseperable. I am talking about how Fathoum defended Safa from ever getting the ball. Heh. It was really funny! It was war between them!

After the game, the Blue house group took a round in the school ground with their cup followed by the runner ups a.k.a Green house. We got back to class and it was the boring old day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment